Ride With Hondas Race Stars At Redtread
Tour Spain’s national park with Honda’s race aces
Honda (UK)’s highly regarded off-road experience in Spain, Redtread, is offering the fantastic opportunity for two-wheel fans of all ages and riding experience, to get down and dirty with Honda’s race aces Steve Brogan, John McGuinness, Steve Plater and Leon Haslam, in a fun and action filled 2-day off-road experience across Southern Spain’s stunning Sierra mountains and terrain.
Each of the four riders will head four separate riding tours, starting with Steve Plater on Friday 4 December. Specific dates for tours with the other three riders will be announced shortly, although will be during 2010.
Set just forty five minutes from Malaga airport, the format of the tour will be 2 days riding and 3 nights accommodation. Your chosen celebrity racer ‘tour guide’ will be with the group throughout the tour, both riding and socially during the evenings.
Priced at just £555 per person (excluding flights and transfers), these ‘celebrity tours’ include:
- 2 nights audience with your chosen celebrity rider with question and answer session
- 3 nights accommodation at The Redtread Country Mansion including breakfast
- Lunch on each riding day
- Your choice of Honda CRF230/250X/450X motorcycle
- 2 fabulous days riding in Spain’s National Park
- All protective clothing and outer clothing
- Riding tuition
- Personal accident insurance including airlift
- A signed photo of you and your Honda racer ‘tour guide’ star at Redtread to take home as a reminder of your trip
With just 10 places available on each of the exclusive tours, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information about Redtread, visit www.redtread.com, and to reserve a place on one of these four exclusive tours please e-mail Sally at Redtread on email@example.com, detailing your celebrity rider preference.