Triumph Motorcycles announce the Triumph Experience
Get the “Triumph Experience” – Celebrate summer on a Daytona 675 with Triumph’s exciting track-based day
With the extreme cold weather experienced this winter, British riders need something to look forward to, and the Triumph Experience is the perfect antidote to Winter blues. Former British Superbike rider Matt Llewellyn will be providing expert tuition, and riders also will have the chance to pit their bike-handling skills against the clock and to ride one of Triumph’s other sports models on a guided road ride.
Following the announcement of the “Triumph Experience” at the NEC Bike Show in Birmingham a series of four events are planned for Summer 2010, using the Silverstone’s Stowe Circuit and the West Country’s Castle Coombe.
The “Triumph Experience” is the perfect opportunity for riders to develop to develop their riding skills within the comfort of a closed environment and to experience a variety of models, ideal for those planning their next purchase for the prime motorcycling summer months. The full programme includes:
- Full rider briefing: Including guidance on how to improve your style and speed,
- Two Daytona 675 on-track sessions
- An on-road ride-out: Led by Triumph’s professional riding team, using Street Triple, Speed Triple, Tiger and Sprint ST models
- Hot Pillion Laps with former British Superbike rider Matt Llewellyn
- Beat the clock session on the skills course
The five-hour experiences are available in the morning (8am – 1pm) or afternoon (12 noon – 5pm) on the following dates:
- 7th June 2010 Silverstone
- 19th July 2010 Silverstone
- 10th August 2010 Castle Coombe
- 6th September 2010 Silverstone
This unforgettable riding experience will cost £99 and is open to those who have held a full motorcycle licence for a minimum of one year. Participants will be required to wear one or two-piece leathers, boots, gloves and an ACU approved full-face helmet.
To book a place on the Triumph Experience, call Triumph on 01455 452092 or visit triumph.co.uk